Welcome! We're so glad you're here!
We'd love for you to get plugged in to Redeemer's women's ministry. The purpose of this ministry is relationship-- with God, each other, and the women of our community. And our aim is to support one another, encourage each other’s spiritual growth, and to serve the church in various ways.
The Women’s Ministry of Redeemer provide our women with so many opportunities to grow, to learn, to serve, and to enjoy the fellowship of women of diverse backgrounds, cultures, and generations, offering small group Bible studies, one-on-one discipleship and mentoring, outreach and in-reach ministries in which to serve. There are also local, regional, and national conferences that are designed to develop lasting friendships, personal growth, and spiritual maturity and to promote personal and corporate ministry.
As we grow in our relationship with Christ and with one another, our desire is to live out our shared mission of hospitality-- INVITING OTHERS IN to walk with us in this journey of Christian womanhood where we have the privilege of learning and growing together, as we come to look more like Christ our Savior.
We'd love for you to join us.
Here are some PLACES to get involved!
- MOMS BIBLE STUDY is designed for all moms, especially those with young children. Join us in the Youth Room for study, prayer and fellowship Wednesday mornings beginning September 7th, from 9-11:30. Childcare is provided. We are continuing to study John's gospel, guided by Kathleen Nielsen's study John: That You May Believe. Teacher: Ellen McCay; Administrator: Kristy Hawkins. For more information, contact Kristy Hawkins 601-212-1270 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MOMS EXPRESS will begin September 1st with a luncheon at Beth Watts' house (4217 Crane Blvd., Jackson, Ms. 39216) and ends on November 17. Mom's Express is a condensed version of the mom's Bible Study for moms who want to stay connected with each other through God's Word. This year they are starting at the beginning in Genesis and will meet on Thursdays beginning September 8th from 12-1 in the Youth Center. Bring a bag lunch, drinks provided. This is for all you busy moms on the go! Please call or text Beth Watts 601-955-6115 or Mamie Hollingsworth 601-842-8434 for more information or if you plan to attend.
- WOMEN'S SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASS: EPHESIANS - "WALK WORTHY OF YOUR CALLING" - LED BY SHERRY LANIER In Ephesians 4:1 Paul instructs us to "walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called." What is our calling? What does it mean to "walk worthy"? What are the real life applications of redemption? Join us as we consider these questions and more as we learn together to walk worthy of our calling!
- WOMEN'S CONNECT GROUPS will meet beginning mid September on:
- Monday night from
- Tuesday morning from 6:00 am - 7:00 am.
- Tuesday from 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm.